I made a game of life clone in ES6 .
Instructions on how to run the game are on the projects github page linked above.
Painter is a chrome extension which adds the ability to use a drawing pad right in your browser without leaving your current page.
How to use:
- Download the file
- Go to chrome://extensions/ in your browser
- Drag & Drop the downloaded file in to the extension’s page.
- A Dialog should appear, select ‘Add’ and the extension will be installed and should appear next to your omnibox.
- the extensions icon is a smiley face.
- Click the Icon and you can start drawing.
- To save, press the save button, this will take you to another window where you can right click the image and ‘save as’ (I want to improve this, the saving should be more seamless.)
I recently had a project where I had to deal with the canvas element to create digital signatures. This lead me to get a little interested in the canvas. At that same time my team leader created a paint demo using canvas in codepen (probably out of influence from the same project) so I wanted to give it a try as well. I first wanted to create an extension for the new whatsapp web service. I wanted the user to be able to draw using the extension and then just directly push it to web.whatsapp but I never figured out how to push it. Hopefully they bring out an api? It would have been just like MSN messenger back in the day where you could draw and push that drawing directly. Since I couldn’t figure out how to implement that functionality I just made a general extension.
The summarizer app is an Android application which lets you summarize text. It works best with news articles but you can try any other. If you want to read more about this application. I have written a longer post on it. Read it here.
It would be great if you tried out the app and told me what you think!
Link to App: Click Here
A game I created during a 30 day challenge of learning Android development. It’s a fast paced game where you need to jump obstacles and shoot enemies.
Steel is a big helmet with attached arms and legs. He is trying to rid the world from robots who have recently started showing up, and the only way he can do that is by using the same technology which created those robots (his helm). With the helm, he gains some powers, like blasting insects away with a sunblast.